Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator Codes List (Updated)

All Newest Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator Codes are here. In this post, we will list all working and up-to-date Codes for Bee Swarm Simulator that you can use to get some reward such as honey, bear, tickets, and more. Moreover, we will also teach you how to redeem these codes and you can use these codes to upgrade your game.

What is Bee Swarm Simulator?

Bee Swarm Simulator is a game where you can also raise bees and produce pollen. Completing missions given by pleasant bears will earn you rewards. When you add more bees to your swarm, you will be able to discover more from the range. Search secret gems in the globe and learn about new bee species. The game was developed on March 21, 2018, and it was launched in its entirety on March 23, 2018.

Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator Codes

All Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator Codes List

Using Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator codes to win extra money will help your levels away quicker and activate improvements for your protagonist and bees.  

Here are the lists of Codes for Bee Swarm Simulator.

Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator Codes (Active)

Below is a collection of all the codes that are available online:

  • Banned – Use this code to get Stubborn Bee Jelly and Buff!
  • 1MLikes – Get freebies by redeeming the code! [must be a member of the group]
  • WordFactory – Get freebies by redeeming a code! (Code for Two Willing Player)
  • Millie – Get free things by redeeming the code! (Code for Two Prepared Player)
  • Troggles – Get freebies by redeeming a code! (Code for Two Willing Player)
  • Luther – Get free things by redeeming the code! (Code for Available Player Two)
  • Dysentery – Get freebies by redeeming the code! (Code for Available Player Two)
  • Jumpstart – Get stuff for free by redeeming a code! (Code for Willing Player Two)
  • Cubly comes with +1 Bumble Bee Jelly, +10 Bitterberries, +1 Micro-Converter, and a Capacity Code.
  • 500mil – Stump Field Boost (x2), Bamboo Field Boost (x3), 5 times Field Dice, 5 times Gumdrops, 5 times Jelly Beans, 5 times Wealth Clock, 1-hour Transformation Boost, Science Bear Morph
  • Buzz123 – 1x Cloud Vial, 3x Cloud Beans, 5x Gumdrops
  • ClubConverters – 10x Micro-Converters [must be present in the club]
  • Discord100k – Pine Tree Forestry Boost (x2), Marshmallow Bee Buff, Rose Field Boost (x3), Pine Tree Forestry Boost (x2): (x3), 3x Jelly beans, 3x Moon Charm, 3x Gumdrops, 3x Tickets

More Active Codes II

  • GumdropsForScience – 15x Gumdrops
  • Marshmallow – Marshmallow Bee – 1h Transition Boost
  • SecretProfileCode – Ant Pass, Oil, Glue Buff, Buff Lipids, Shocked Bee Jelly
  • Sure – 2,500 Honey, Dandelion Field Boost (x3), 30m Conversion Boost
  • Teespring – Marshmallow Bee (x3), Bamboo Field Raise (x3), Bamboo Field Wind (x3)
  • Wax – five tickets, five thousand Honey
  • Wink – Dandelion Ground Boost (Seven), 5x Tickets, 5,000 Honey, Haste+, Black Bear Transform
  • Buzz – Pollen and Honey 5,000
  • Nectar – 5,000 Honey
  • 38217 – 5 Ticket Package
  • Bopmaster – 5 times Tickets
  • Cog – five times tickets.
  • Fellow – 5x Tickets
  • Crawlers – 5x Tickets
  • Roof – 5x Tickets

Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator Codes (Expired)

  • 3YearParty – Get a lot of perks by redeeming the code!
  • WintersEnd – Get free stuff by redeeming the code! [It must be a group member]
  • BigBag – Temporarily increases Pocket Efficiency.
  • Buoyant – +15 Blueberries, Blue Extract, Capacity Code, Blue Flower Field Boost, Blue Flower Field Capacity, Blue Flower Field Market Boost
  • Black Friday – Get freebies by redeeming a code!
  • 5mMembers – +5 Bitterberries, +5 Strawberries, +5 Cranberries, +5 Sunflower Seeds, +5 Pineapples, +5 Moon Charms, Rose Field Boost, Rose Field Capacity, Pine Tree Forest Boost, Pine Tree Forest Capacity, Science Bear Morph, Conversion Boost
  • RebootPC – Get freebies by redeeming a code!
  • BillionTour – 1 Atomic Treat, 10 Micro- Converters, Mountain Top Field Winds, Honeday Venue
  • Gumaden10T – 1x Cloud Vial, 15x Pineapple, Pepper Patch Raise (x1), Pepper Patch Winds (x3), Coconut Field Increase (x1), Coconut Field Winds (x3), Blue Flower Field Boost, (x2)
  • SpaceReboot – 10 Moon Charms, Five Micro-Converters, Wealth Clock, Mountain Top Field Boost& Power.
  • 4MilMembers – Clover Field Increase (x1), Clover Field Winds (x4), 4X Field Dice, 1x Royal Jelly.
  • FuzzyFarewell – +3 Micro-Converters, +15 Pineapples, Sunflower Field Boost, Sunflower Field Capacity, Capability Code

More Expired Codes II

  • BlackBearMythic – Cactus Field Boost & Capacity, Clove Field Boost & Ability, Capacity Code, Wealth Clock, & Black Bear Transform
  • Strawbeary – +1 Rad Bee Jelly, +10 Strawberry Field Bolster, Strawberry Field Capability.
  • WikiHonor – consists of Strawberry Field Bolster (x3), Gumdrops (10x), Pineapple (10x), Royal Jelly (1x), Stinger (1x), Inspire (5x).
  • PineappleParty – +15 Ananas, +1 Tropical Drink, Capacity Code, Pineapple Boosts Patch Capacity, Marshmallow Bee Pineapple Patch Boosts Pineapple Patch Industry
  • Leftovers: Pumpkin Patch Boost (x3), Pumpkin Patch Winds (x3), ten strawberries, ten blueberries, ten pineapples, ten gumdrops, and one jelly bean
  • FuzzyReboot – Spider Field Boost, Spider Field Capacity, Capacity Code, Wealth Clock Spider Field Winds
  • JollyJelly – consists of 1x Royal Jelly, 1x Jelly Beans, 1x Micro-Converter, Strawberry Field Bolster (x3), Strawberry Field Winds (x3)
  • Tornado – 1 Cloud Vial, 3 Jelly Beans, and 1 Royal Jelly
  • Valentine – +25 Strawberries, Stimulates Baby Love and Red Extract Buffs, Rose Field Boost, Rose Field Capacity, Valentine
  • ClubCloud – consists of one Cloud Vial, one Jelly Bean, one Field Dice, and one Micro-Converter.
  • FestiveFrogs – 1x Box-o-Frogs, Bamboo Field Boost (x3), Bamboo Field Winds (x3) Strawberry Field Winds (x3)
  • Market – +10 Bitterberries, Pollen Boost, Pineapple Patch Market Boost, Sunflower Field Market Boost
  • WikiAwardClock – 5x Wealth Clock

How To Redeem Codes in Bee Swarm Simulator?

Follow these steps below to redeem Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator Codes:

  • Firstly, launch the game in Roblox and get to the main menu.
  • Secondly, tap the “Cog” button that can be found on the left side of the panel,.
  • Then, you will see a box appear
  • After that, in the box, type or copy code from our list and paste it into the text box.
  • Lastly, press the “Redeem” button and take pleasure in your bonuses!

Where Can You Get More Codes for Bee Swarm Simulator?

There are many different ways to get new Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator Codes. You can follow the game developer (OnettDev) on Twitter, join the Bee Swarm Simulator Group, or hang out in Discord to get the new codes. In addition, you should bookmark this page, because we always update the new codes when they release.

How Do You Play The Game Bee Swarm Simulator?

  • The preview, which is an additional 36-page presentation, is the first thing the users see.
  • They can then assert any of the 6 unused bees by clicking ‘E’ or pressing on the big blue key at the home screen when they are close to their nest.
  • New players will be given a Simple egg, a Bag, and a Dispenser by default. The player can extract the seed from any accessible field with their instrument.
  • Whereas the players are at their nest, their seeds will be stored in their basket, and their bees will turn the pollen into honey.
  • To advance further in the game, the honey can also be used to buy new equipment, gadgets, eggs, and a variety of other objects.
  • NPCs may also give the player tasks, which usually include gathering seeds and killing monsters but can also include more sophisticated tasks such as obtaining skill badges and goo.

Best Bees in Swarm Simulator

  • Photon Bee Beam storm can produce a large number of seeds and honey, as well as having endless power and a high motion.
  • Vicious Bee Attack based, impale, can have a significant effect on your hive and farming, while Windy Bee Tornado can gather coupons, seeds, and assaults while also regrowing farms.
  • Tabby Bee Tabby Loving piles, they’re great for planting.
  • Flowering by cozy bees has the potential to improve the way you grow.
  • Gummy Bee will assist you in obtaining more honey through goo and in completing any goo-related missions.

Gifted Mythic Egg

Eggs are a form of stock product that the player can use to raise a bee in their colony. They are also the things that will assist you in getting started with the game. Eggs come in a variety of shapes and sizes, with some giving chances at rare bees and others incubating a particular bee. Plastic eggs, individual bee eggs, the Flight of the Bumble Egg, and the Swarming Egg of the Hive are among the 6 (or 10 if considering the gifted versions of the eggs) different kinds of eggs actually available in the game.

Basic Egg

The most popular form of egg in the Bee Swarm Simulator is the Basic Egg. The only kind of egg that can be obtained with honey is basic eggs. It also has a share with the gifted mythic egg for having the fewest number of ways to acquire it, with just two. The basic egg is the only one without a donated choice, except for certain bee eggs.

Silver Egg

The Silver Egg has a 64.9 percent chance of hatching into a rare bee, but it also has a slight possibility of hatching into an Epic bee (30 percent chance), a Legendary bee (5 percent chance), or a Mythic bee (0.1 percent chance). This egg will not develop into a Basic Bee or an Event Bee.

Gold Egg

The Gold Egg has a 79 percent chance of hatching into an Epic bee, but it also has a 20 percent chance of hatching into a Legendary bee or a Mythic bee (1 percent chance). This egg will not hatch into a Basic Bee, Rare Bee, or Event Bee.