All Roblox Murder Mystery 2 Codes are here. In this guide, you will get all Roblox Murder Mystery 2 Codes that you get use to get free many items for game.
Murder Mystery 2 is a Nikilis-created Roblox horror game. The game is based on the Murder game mode in Garry’s Mod.
The game was updated to Version 2.0 on December 27, 2014, and is now known as Murder Mystery 2. In February 2017, the game reached 500 million visitors to become the most popular game in Roblox. MeepCity overtook the game in terms of visits in July 2017.
Roblox Murder Mystery 2 Codes
Codes, similar to Promos, are a small rewarding feature in Murder Mystery 2 that allows players to submit a small portion of writing in their inventory and earn a prize such as a knife, pistol, or even a pet in exchange. Nikilis’ Twitter page almost always gives away codes.
Here’s a list of Roblox Murder Mystery 2 Codes both active and expired:
Roblox Murder Mystery 2 Codes (Active Codes)
- There are no active codes.
Roblox Murder Mystery 2 Codes (Expired Codes)
- COMB4T2 – Enter this code to receive a complimentary Combat II Knife.
- NatureUpdate – Use this code to get 500 gold.
- AL3X – Enter this code to receive a complimentary purple knife.
- SUBo – Enter this code at checkout to receive a free green knife.
- D3NIS – Used the code to receive a complimentary dark blue knife.
- CORL – Use this code to receive a complimentary blue knife.
- SK3TCH – Use this code to receive a complimentary orange knife.
- PRISM – Use this code to receive a complimentary silver knife.
How To Redeem Codes in Murder Mystery 2
It’s easy to redeem codes in Murder Mystery 2. If you don’t know how to redeem codes, follow these basic instructions:
- Murder Mystery 2 is now available.
- Locate the Inventory button and select it.
- The Enter Code area will appear in a browser that exists.
- Simply click it and type in the code you want to redeem.
- To collect incentives, click the Redeem button after entering the code.
How To Play Murder Mystery 2?
A server can accommodate up to twelve players, with one “murderer,” one “sheriff,” and up to ten “innocents.” Casual, Hardcore, and Assassin are the three game modes. The user will switch between these modes at any time.
Casual is the default game mode when you first enter MM2, and it includes all four positions. Powers, Radios, Pets, and Emotes are all available to players.
Hardcore uses the same general mechanics as Casual, with the exception that players are assigned fictitious names and disguised in costumes. Radios and pets are prohibited, and the player is restricted to a first-person perspective. While the in-game definition for Hardcore notes that toys are not permitted, emotes that were formerly deemed toys are permitted.
Each player is given a knife and is given the task of killing their target while avoiding being killed. There are no powers allowed. Except for Murderer, there are no positions.
The only player who spawns with a gun is the sheriff, who can use it to defend the innocents. If the sheriff is killed (either by killing an innocent person or by being killed by the murderer), the gun will fall to the ground, where some innocent person may pick it up. When a sheriff kills a killer, they earn XP. Based on how many innocents they effectively defend; the XP can rise.
Because the innocents are unarmed, they are unable to hurt the other players. Their mission is to assist the sheriff by witnessing murders to identify the perpetrator. When a dead sheriff’s gun is lost, an innocent person will pick it up and become a “hero” if they shot the killer. Innocents earn XP based on the player’s action, such as time survival and filling their coin pocket, while the hero receives the same XP as the innocents with the bonus of winning the round, doubling after each hero.
Just the killer has a knife, which he will use to shoot the innocents and the sheriff. Before the time runs out, they must assassinate both of the innocents as well as the sheriff.
Weapons are important for both murders and sheriffs. Murderers use throwable scissors, while sheriffs carry a firearm. Both positions have the option of purchasing various weapon prototypes (also known as “skins”) from the store or creating their own.
- Everyone has a knife and a rifle, but only the sheriff and the killer can equip them.
- Special effects and death powers may be added to the weapons, but they are purely decorative and have little effect on gameplay.
Players will vote for maps that have been or are in Murder Mystery 2 at intermissions. Notice that if a map’s name is not bold, it is unavailable in the game. If a map’s name isn’t capitalized or bolded, it means it was never publicly published in the game.
- Office – This is a simple office map that received a lot of votes due to its scale. The explanation for this is because players choose to congregate in the main room, which is the busiest, and the killer can be quickly identified if she/he tries to kill someone in the room. This map is no longer available.
- Officev2 – In terms of layout and location, this map is somewhat similar to the first edition of the Office. Many aspects, though, have changed. In this diagram, for example, there are no curtains, the glass door in the lobby has been replaced by two elevators, and the typewriters in the main office have been replaced by more modern machines. Despite this, it remains a famous chart.
- Officev3 – This map is identical to the second edition, but instead of grey walls, it has golden ones. It is also slightly larger. “Zyleak’s hole,” a small hole underneath the map, is a common hiding spot in this map. Unfortunately, when R15 was released in late 2018, it was deleted.
- Haunted House – Shedletsky’s Haunted House is exactly replicated on this map. This map is very large, with a lot of dark areas and hidden corners. Most of the time, the killer is unable to win on this map due to its huge scale. This map was scrapped, perhaps due to its large scale and given the concerns about it. After the release of MM2, this map has been removed.
How Do You Get Diamonds in Roblox MM2?
Diamonds are a form of virtual currency used in games. They can only be purchased by purchasing them with Robux at the store. Diamonds are used to purchase Crates and other Shop objects, and certain items can only be purchased with Diamonds.
- Used to buy crates
- Using to purchase individual radios
- Used to purchase individual emotes.
- Particular effects
- Keys of mystery
- A diamond can be exchanged for two candies.
- A diamond can be exchanged for ten candies.
- Used to buy wrapping paper
- Used to buy fertilizer