Here are the lists of Roblox Arsenal Codes that can be used for some rewards. We are going to list all active Codes for Arsenal that contain some in-game rewards such as voices, bucks, and new skins. In addition, you can use these codes to upgrade your characters so you can have fun and enjoy the game.
What is Roblox Arsenal Game?
Arsenal is an early shooting game (FPS) on the famous Roblox game forum. The game, created in 2015 by the ROLVe Community group, has steadily grown in popularity on Roblox, with over one billion visits and 2.5 million favorites.
Roblox Arsenal Codes List
Roblox Arsenal Codes provide players with a quick and easy way to obtain free items. The majority of codes will reward you with cosmetic goodies such as new skins or announcer voice packs. Sometimes, there will be a code that will grant you free BattleBucks, Arsenal’s main currency.
Roblox Arsenal Codes (Active)
Below are the valid and active codes that you can use to redeem.
- POG: Use this code to earn money.
- TROLLFACE: enter this code to receive a free gift.
- F00LISH: enter this code to receive Jackeryz skin.
- ANNA: enter this code to unlock the Anna skin.
- FLAMINGO: enter this code to unlock the flamingo sound.
- ROLVE: enter this code to unlock a new skin for your character.
- GARCELLO– enter this code for a garcello skin, garcello kill effect, and a emote
- BLOXY – enter this code for Free Money
- Bandites – enter this code for Bandites Announcer Voice
- EPRIKA – enter this code for Eprika Announcer Voice
- JOHN – enter this code for John Announcer Voice
- KITTEN – enter this code for Koneko Announcer Voice
- PET – enter this code for PetrifyTV Announcer Voice
- CBROX – enter this code for Phoenix Skin
- POKE – enter this code for Poke Skin
Roblox Arsenal Codes (Expired)
- NEWMILO – get Delinquent skin with the Milo unusual
- NEWMILO (WOMAN) – get Rabblerouser skin with the Milo unusual
- SCALLYWAG – get some rewards
- BALLISTICBSIDE – get some rewards
- GULLIBLE – get some rewards
- MILO – get a Delinquent skin
- BALLISTIC – get some rewards
- unusualbias – get Suspicious Stranger Skin
- CharityACT5k – get some rewards
- CastlersUnusual100k – get an Ace Pilot Skin
- Bloxy Delinquent Skin, Bloxy Award Melee, & Bloxy Kill Effect: TheBloxies
How To Redeem Codes in Arsenal?
Follow our guide step by step to redeem Codes in Arsenal.
- Firstly, launch the game and search for the Twitter icon button on your screen.
- Secondly, it will bring up a code redeeming screen when you tap it.
- Then, copy and paste any of the codes into the appropriate boxes.
- Lastly, click on the “Redeem” button to get the rewards and enjoy the game.
How Can You Get More Codes For Arsenal?
It’s easy to get more Roblox Arsenal Codes if you are here. We will show you many ways to find the latest codes in the game as quickly as possible. The first way, you can follow the game developer (ROLVe) on their official Twitter. The second way, you can join the Discord Servers. The third way, you can visit the Roblox’s website. But check back our page is the best way to get the code as quickly as possible once they are released. We always update more codes. So, make sure you bookmark this page to get more codes for the game.
How To Play Arsenal?
Unless the game option is Gun Rotation or Randomizer, every time a player kills another player or receives an aid, their gun is changed for a new one in Arsenal. Players must get kills or assists every round until they reach 32 kills. The Golden Gun is used for the 31st kill, while the Golden Knife is used for the 32nd and final kill.
- Change the Color of your Crosshair
- Fire from Cover
- Get to a Higher Ground
- Try getting assists too
- Grab Health after a kill
- Use Melee weapons more
- Remember Spawn Locations
Roblox Arsenal Gamemodes
The game is based on the fight against the opponent team/players and contains six game modes:
- Gun rotation
- Railgun royale
- Concussion mania
Players in the standard game mode receive a new gun with each kill until they reach the golden knife obtained after 32 kills. Victory is guaranteed if you kill someone with the golden knife.
The competitive game mode is the same as the standard, except that to win, you must make the last kill with the golden gun, which can win after 31 kills.
Gun rotation is a fun game mode as well. Every round, this mode rotates weaponry, with each player getting the same guns every 20 seconds. To win, players must first get 32 kills with the guns provided, followed by a golden knife kill.
Railgun Royale is a game where you only have one weapon: a railgun. To win, players must get 17 kills, with 16 being railgun kills and one being a golden gun kill.
Concussion mania needs 17 kills, all of which must be acquired with the concussion rifle, thus the name.
Finally, Randomizer is the final game mode. Each player starts with a new gun in this mode. A player will respawn with a new weapon each time they die. The game is timed for two minutes, and the player who has the most kills at the end of that period wins.
These modes are available in two-player, four-player, and free-for-all variants (FFA). At the end of each round, the players decide on the details.
Arsenal Free Skins
Other methods can be used to obtain bespoke skins. In Arsenal, you can earn free skins by accomplishing various in-game chores, challenges, and objectives. Here are a few skins that are available for free:
- Froggy Skin
- Karambit Skin
- Place on the Boulevard map.
- Go to Stinky’s Gasoline and look for the frog.
- Follow the frog as he grows by eliminating players.
- Place your unit on the Apartment map.
- In the carnival game, get 1,000 points.
Start with a Boulevard map to unlock the Froggy skin in Arsenal. Take a trip to the stinky gas station and find the dumpster for a small frog.
Next, you must kill players close to the frog to grow and wander around. Follow the frog to the apartment when he grows large enough to move. A boarded-up door will be the frog’s destination. Froggy will knock you out and teleport you elsewhere if you shoot the boards and the note of the door.
Choose and install any map, team mode, or game type. After selecting a team, you will be sent to the Apartment map. When you turn around, you will notice a sign that reads:
“Lizzy Says: Save the adorable green frogs! The nefarious ducks have joined forces with the terrifying teddies to assault the frogs! Keep an eye out for their boss, the obnoxious and nasty midi; she might pop up around these parts!”
In carnivals, you have to score 1,000 points by shooting at anything except the frogs. Getting rid of the frogs lowers your overall score. In Arsenal, you can unlock the Froggy skin after earning 1,000 points.
- The Karambit is currently available in Arsenal in two different forms. The first option is to purchase it through the game’s in-game store. You will have to wait till it appears in the Daily Items shop if you want to do this.
- Another approach to achieve the Karambit is to have luck and to open it in a case. The Karambit has an opportunity to be in the Melee case of $900 B. While it can seem like a lot for 900 Battle Bucks, you never know how lucky you may be.
What Does VIP Do In Arsenal?
The VIP game pass costs 395 Robux and may be purchased in Arsenal. It produces the following:
- B$ 2,400 (only once on purchase)
- Tag VIP in the chat room
- Chat in a rainbow of colors
- Exclusive skins for VIPs
- One kill effect available only to VIPs
VIP is the name of the VIP unique kill effect. When you kill, massive quantities of Robux are dropped. Instead, it will occasionally drop a significant amount of TIX. A distinctive yellow rareness is present in king and queen, while the VIP kill effect is admin.
Projectile kills in Arsenal
The Superball was inspired by Brickbattle, a popular and classic ROBLOX game, and originally appeared in Crossroads. It’s a shotgun that damages 60 of its hits. It is a super-fast-throwing ball that is affected by gravity.
- Has an endless supply of ammunition.
- The throwing rate is moderate.
- Extremely damaging.
- Ability to bounce back.
- Easily avoidable.
- Because of the projectile arch, it’s difficult to hit adversaries
- There is no multiplier for headshots.
- Perfect timing is required.